Fall is officially here!
Here at The Queensbury, autumn is one of our favorite seasons to welcome guests from both near and far. From leaf peeping and apple picking to fall foliage hikes and zip lining… there is no shortage of fun attractions and activities to partake in across the Glens Falls and Lake George region of New York.
We’ve rounded up some of our top favorite fall things to do for you…
- Fall Festivals & Special Events
- Leaf Peeping & Fall Foliage
- Fall Hiking
- Hicks’s Orchard: Apple Picking (Sept-Oct), Cider Donuts, Wine Tasting & more
- Ellm’s Family Farm: Pumpkin Picking, Hayrides, Ziplines, Corn Maze
- Adirondack Hiking Trails
- Warren County Nature Walks & Paths
- Lake George Steamboat Company: Boat Cruises
- Lake George Shoreline: Boat Cruises
- Mountain View Ranch: Horseback Riding
- West Mountain: Scenic Chairlift Rides, Mountain Biking, Aerial Tree Top Adventure, Picnics & more
- Gore Mountain: Gondola Rides, Mountain Biking, Hiking & more
- Inside Edge: Biking Trails & Rentals
- Adirondack Extreme: Zip Line & Rope Tree Challenge Course
- Up Yonda Farm: Environmental Education Center
- Adirondack Folk School: Arts, Crafts & Cultural Heritage of the Adirondacks
- Fort Ticonderoga: Historic Fort
- Fort William Henry: Historic Fort & Ghost Tours
- Gregory Tom Glassblowing Studio: Glassblowing Demonstrations & Classes
- Revolution Rail: Rail biking in the Adirondacks (open thru Nov 1)
- Garnet Hill: Paddle, Bike, Fish & more
- Ausable Chasm: Grand Canyon of the Adirondacks
- Natural Stone Bridges & Caves: Nature Trails, Caves & more
- Adirondack Winery: Wine Tastings
Here are a few other local Fall Guides with some great recommendations and information…
Be sure to follow along on Facebook and Instagram for our latest updates, announcements and sneak peeks of what’s to come here at The Queensbury!!
Who’s Ready To Start Planning Their Fall Getaway?