Updated: March 2019.
ACCESSIBILITY COMPLIANCE OVERVIEW
Our Hotel is committed to making its property accessible to all guests, regardless of abilities or disabilities. If you have questions about the accessible facilities and services at the Hotel, please call us at 518-792-1121.
ACCESSIBLE PUBLIC SPACES:
• Accessible public entrance
• Accessible route from public entrance to front desk
• Accessible route from public entrance to guestrooms
• Accessible route from public entrance to restaurants
• Restaurants contains accessible seating and pathways to accessible seating
• Accessible meeting room/ballroom
• Accessible self-parking area for cars and vans with ample access aisles
• Elevators are available for easy access to all areas of the property
• We welcome service animals trained to perform a specific task to assist a guest with disabilities.
• ADA guestrooms are located on various floors of the property
• Mobility-accessible doors with at least 32 inches of clear door width
• Lowered door viewer
• Lever handles on all doors
• Visual and audible fire alarm
• Accessible closet
• Accessible showers
• Transfer benches (available upon request)
• Grab bars in shower area
• Grab bars surrounding toilet
• Adjustable height hand-held shower wand
• ADA compliant toilet
• Lowered towel rack
• Roll-under sink
• Hearing impaired alert devices for incoming telephone calls and visitors at the door
• TTY (Text Telephone Device) (available upon request)
• Televisions with closed captioning for hearing impaired individuals
Thequeensburyhotel.com strives to ensure that its services are accessible to people with disabilities. Thequeensburyhotel.com has invested a significant amount of resources to help ensure that its website is made easier to use and more accessible for people with disabilities, with the strong belief that every person has the right to live with dignity, equality, comfort and independence.
Thequeensburyhotel.com continues its efforts to constantly improve the accessibility of its site and services in the belief that it is our collective moral obligation to allow seamless, accessible and unhindered use also for those of us with disabilities.
Despite our efforts to make all pages and content on Thequeensburyhotel.com fully accessible, some content may not have yet been fully adapted to the strictest accessibility standards. This may be a result of not having found or identified the most appropriate technological solution.
HERE FOR YOU
If you are experiencing difficulty with any content on Thequeensburyhotel.com or require assistance with any part of our site, please contact us during normal business hours as detailed below and we will be happy to assist.
If you wish to report an accessibility issue, have any questions or need assistance, please contact Thequeensburyhotel.com Customer Support as follows:
Email: [email protected]